I would LOVE the opportunity to come teach your group! Please email for details.
LET THE MAGIC IN YOU COME OUT!

Search This Blog

12.09.2011

ON THE WAY TO VIRGINIA!


I love seeing this sign when I get off the airplane...headed to customs!

Did I mention that I lost about 400 pictures from my trip?!?
My hubby, standing in front of Comfort Suites where we stopped the first night. He doesn't like to fly...so we drove a rental car from Florida to Virginia.
My camera quit focusing somewhere along the way...dang, darn it all...and because I can't see the screen very well...even with my glasses...and I didn't take time to look...I didn't know it until days later. 

driving through Jacksonville Florida
I had to delete so many shots that I just know would've been wonderful...and those that I'm showing are a little fuzzy...but here goes anyway...
I worked on this Round Robin crazy quilt piece while on the road. Too bad my stitching doesn't show up! I think I'll outline it with fabric markers. Any ideas?!?
Our second night was in North Carolina at my sister-in-laws house. Here she is with one of her twin boys. (He's single girls)!
Finally...Virginia!!! On my sister's front porch.

And in her front yard.


I spent three nights with my sister while hubby went to his cousin's house in Norfolk. Sweet.
We met friends at the Crab Shack on the James River Bridge. Yum!

I finally got to meet my newest great, great niece! Here she is with my niece...her grandma! How can that be?
It was cold enough for a fire!!!

Virginia sunsets are always spectacular!
Create Your Life...


annie!

6 comments:

  1. Well for someone who lost so many photos you still seem to have quite a few very good ones - I love seeing other places like this and getting an idea of how other people live. I guess there is one obvious answer to your camera problem though, you will just have to do the trip again with a new camera:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are about all that came out anywhere near good. I ended up buying a new camera in Florida…as SOON as I realized the problem! It has much better video capabilities.  And yep…got to go back now to re-take those pix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwww Annie I'm soooooooo pleased you're back!!! I've missed you, honestly I've missed you tons!! It looks like such a fun heart warming trip, as well as the people you got to see those sunsets - oh my! I'm a sucker for beautiful skys. And single or not North Carolina may bit a bit too much of a commute, 'dang' as you say! lol again so pleased to 'see' you back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jennibellie! I missed you too!!! There is a great guy in your future...and you won't have to travel to the States to meet him!! I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunset! Thanks for the virtual trip!

    ReplyDelete

Yuckola. More than half of my email has been from anonymous, so.....